authentication failure

Valentin Laskov laskov at festa.bg
Wed Mar 11 22:14:56 CET 2020

Hello Franz,

Thank you for your answer! It was very useful for me.

I found a link between my user at example.com and another one. The second
is luser at example.com. ptexpire purged this link but it does not resolve
my problem.

In my config I have

[kolab]
daemon_rcpt_policy  =  False

I reconstruct the events:

1. user at example.com (Domingo Becker) was created and used successfully;
2. luser at example.com (Leonardo User) was created and it works normally
till now, but user at example.com is unable to login by Roundcubemail
anymore. It says "/Connection/ to storage /server failed/". Thunderbird
says "Login to server is unsuccessful" [1]

In the same scenario Thunderbird can login in my test server successfuly
in either of accounts, but Roundcubemail does not.

It seems like recipient policy is involved.

[1] these messages are localized and may be not exactly the same

Regards!
Valentin

На 10.03.20 г. в 20:13 ч., Skale, Franz написа: