ActiveSync

Stefan Froehlich stefan at ffa-it.com.au
Thu Jul 23 12:12:54 CEST 2020

Hi there,

I've installed Kolab on a small debian machine. Apart from standard user
accounts we have created two User accounts which serve as a shared
calendar provider. These two accounts share their calendar to other
users. This works pretty good on roundcube.
When I set up a normal account via Activesync on an Android phone, the
events from the two shared accounts show up as well. Also when I make
changes within roundcube it will pop up on the phone's calendar. But
when I create events or edit existing events, it does not get synced
back to the server. The only way is to disable syncing of the shared
accounts for the android device and set up another account on the phone
connecting directly to the "shared" user account.

Is that expected behavior?

Cheers,
Stefan Froehlich