Kolab Dkim Problem

Guilherme Carvalho gccarvalho at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 15:44:37 CEST 2020

Hello, i configure Kolab many time ago, and appears that was running ok,
but i verify that i start to get Dmarc messages about errors on my DKIM, so
i verify send emails to Gmail, Yahoo and another emails accounts, and
verify that there is an error on my DKIM like this:

dkim=neutral (body hash did not verify) header.i=@redisul.com.br
header.s=varela
header.b=J34Lkh3i;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of guilherme.carvalho at redisul.com.br designates
177.220.165.114 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=
guilherme.carvalho at redisul.com.br;
dmarc=pass (p=NONE sp=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=redisul.com.br

but if i check/test my Dkim in many services on the web, appears that my
Dkim is configured ok, so how can i fix this "body hash did not verify"??

if i run the command:
amavisd -c /etc/amavisd/amavisd.conf testkeys redisul.com.br
TESTING#1 redisul.com.br: varela._domainkey.redisul.com.br => pass

So configuration appears ok, what could be wrong??

Thanks