Kolab Now vs Kolab groupware

Geoff Nordli geoffn at gnaa.net
Sat Jan 4 06:23:13 CET 2020

Hi.

I am actually a current user of Kolab.   I have been running it just as
a mail server the last couple of years.  I am looking at seeing what
else it can do on the groupware side of things.

Would you say everything that Kolab now can do, Kolab can do; except for
the collabora components?   I am looking at the contacts and calendaring
side of things.

Outlook 2013 or greater works well as a client with ActiveSync? Or maybe
people are using IMAP for the mail component and ActiveSync for
calendar/contacts.

thanks,

Geoff