Kolab on debian 10

Gelpi Andrea liste at gelpi.it
Tue Apr 14 10:57:17 CEST 2020

Hi,
	I installed kolab on a fresh debian 10 vm.
I followed the documentation in docs.kolab.org.
I followed the docs for multi domain configuration and to secure the system.
I'm using Letsencrypt certificates.

I bumped in some problems, but one I'm not able to solve.

When I use:

cyradm -u cyrus-admim localhost

The command hangs

cyradm -u cyrus-admin localhost -p 9993

The command asks for the password and then ends.

In the log I found:

imaps[2655]: wrong version number in SSL_accept() -> fail
Apr 14 10:35:38 posta imaps[2655]: imaps TLS negotiation failed:
localhost [127.0.0.1]

In imapd.conf I have:

tls_server_cert:    /etc/letsencrypt/live/HOST_NAME/fullchain.pem
tls_server_key:     /etc/letsencrypt/live/HOST_NAME/privkey.pem

In guam config I have:

tls_config, [
     { certfile, "/etc/letsencrypt/live/HOST_NAME/fullchain.pem" },
     { keyfile, "/etc/letsencrypt/live/HOST_NAME/privkey.pem" },
     { cacertfile, "/etc/letsencrypt/live/HOST_NAME/chain.pem" }
  ]

In two places.

Anyway I can access mailboxes via roundcube
Postif sends messages to mailboxes via lmtp
kolab lm works as expected.

How can I diagnose the problem and how can I solve it?

Thanks in advance.

--
Gelpi ing. Andrea