dirsrv not starting / wallace errors

Hermann Himmelbauer hermann at qwer.tk
Tue Aug 6 12:08:26 CEST 2019

Hi,
I yesterday updated my Kolab instance (kolab16 from obs.kolabsys.com on
Debian 9). Since then E-Mails are not delivered anymore.

Basically there seem to be two problems:

1) The directory service on port 389 is not started. I can manually
start the service via "service dirsrv at mail".

2) All mails hang in the mailqueue: delivery temporarily suspended:
connect to 127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1]:10026: Connection refused

It seems this has to do something with "wallace", a look at
/var/log/kolab/pykolab.log tells me:

pykolab.wallace ERROR [961] SMTP Recipient(s) Refused,
SMTPRecipientsRefused({'mymail at example.com': (451, '4.3.0
<mymail at example.com>: Temporary lookup failure')},)

Do you have any clues of how to fix this?

Best Regards,
Hermann

--
Himmelbauer IT