Outlook2016 Home&Business Contacts

Ladislav Slanina ladas at seznam.cz
Thu Aug 1 20:00:48 CEST 2019

Hi everybody.

I test Kolab for my customer, last updated version. They want cooperation with
Outlook2016 Home and Business and Pro versions.
I have a problem with Contacts. I need one share Contact directory for all
users and personal Contact directory for every user. At Web interface it works
correctly, but at Outlook I can see only Contacts item. No personal folder, no
shared folder. I even cannot add any other folder. I check Activ sync settings
but all folders are ticked for sync.
Is it feature or should I set something more?

Thank you for any answer.

Greetings, ladas