Kolab 389 directory server not responding

Ramiro Aukam 2ramiro2 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 11:47:17 CEST 2018

Hello
Our 389 directory server is freezing after some running time (time
varies , can be multiple days or only few minutes) , even restarting the
computer doesn't work but if i run/service dirsrv at kolab restart/ it
takes ~ 1 min to stop but then works for some time again , also if i
wait for ~ 30 min or longer it also starts working again.

I have no idea where to search, i searched in all Log files there is no
error from the directory server.

Is there a documentation about the 389 directory server in kolab because
it seems to me that it varies from the standart 389 directory server i
couldn't even find a way to turn debug mode on ?

I am running Kolab 16 in Ubunut 16.04 , installed with this guide
https://docs.kolab.org/installation-guide/ubuntu-16.04.html

Thanks
Ramiro