caldav announces wrong event organizer (cal:calendar-user-address-set)

Jan Kowalsky jankow at datenkollektiv.net
Wed Aug 22 09:02:34 CEST 2018

Hi all,

I encountered an issue with iRony/caldav and Thunderbird Lightning calendar.

I configured multiple mail-Aliases in Roundcube webmail. When I
subscribe an caldav URL from kolab in Lightning and adding new event
with attendees in Thunderbird the event-Organizer is not my default
E-Mail-Address but one of my Aliases (I guess: the last one in
alphabetical order).

In iRony/principals/ there are multiple references for the email-Adress.

There is the d:alternate-URI-set and the cal:calendar-user-address-set
attribute. The primary E-Mail-Address is stored in d:displayname.

Anybody know if this is a lightning problem or a caldav issue?

I would file a bug report - but maybe someone can point me to an
configuration issue.

Regards
Jan