Sending Mails in the name of a shared folder

Jan Kowalsky jankow at datenkollektiv.net
Tue Oct 24 09:32:00 CEST 2017

Hi Philipp,

Am 19.10.2017 um 11:33 schrieb Philipp Weber:

> so my problem at the moment is, i cant create an identity with the mail
> adress of a shared folder.
>

> So i got an shared mail folder "support at domain.tld" and want to give an
> employee/user the posibility to send mails as support at domain.tld.
>

> To exclude the permissions as a problem i gave "anyone" all permission
> including access control.

Delegation is not related to acl of imap mailboxes.

> Wrote the user in the "Delegates" field and submitted it.
>

> In Roundcube i now cant create an identity for the user with the mail
> adress.
>

> Did i overlook something?

How does your /etc/roundcubemail/kolab_delegation.inc.php look like?

There is a kolab_delegation_filter variable where you can define, which
ldap objects can used for delegations.

This should be set to:

    $config['kolab_delegation_filter'] =
'(|(objectClass=kolabInetOrgPerson)(objectclass=kolabsharedfolder))';

but wasn't in earlier versions of kolab.

But for showing up the entries there is another configuration responsible:

/etc/roundcubemail/kolab_auth.inc.php

For kolab addressbook you should change the base-dn:

-        'base_dn'                   => 'ou=People,%dc',
+        'base_dn'                   => '%dc',

Hope this helps.

Regards Jan