Kolab installation successes

me at jmwar.de me at jmwar.de
Fri Mar 17 14:02:23 CET 2017

Kolab 16 single server setup under CentOS 7 works quite perfect just
following the docs.

I disabled guam in my setup but can't use the installation right now
because I can't get the hosted or multidomain functions to a working
setup.
If one has a hint for me (please no RTFM, that doesn't work for me,
don't know why, already described my problem at:
https://kolab.org/hub/topic/223/ptloader-problem-finding-the-domain-in-hosted-kolab-groupware-multidomain-setup-kolab16-on-cenos-7-3)
I'd be so happy.

If someone is interested, I secured webmail as described here:
https://kolab.org/hub/topic/224/roundcube-over-https/3 with lestencrypt
CERTs.

regardy

Nicolai