kolab with postfix-3.1.1

Thomas Spuhler thomas.spuhler at btspuhler.com
Thu Jun 16 21:08:10 CEST 2016

On Tuesday, June 14, 2016 07:05:57 PM Thomas Spuhler wrote:
> Has anybody used kolab with postfix-3.1.1
> What needs to be in the  file /etc/postfix/dynamicmaps.cf
Well, I was able to fix it manually changing dynamicmaps.cf
from entry
ldap    /usr/lib64/postfix/dict_ldap.so dict_ldap_open
ldap    /usr/lib64/postfix-ldap.so dict_ldap_open

but I have not been able to find where it's done in the setup

--
Best regards
Thomas Spuhler

All of my e-mails have a valid digital signature
ID 60114E63