Best Distro for Kolab

FoxNET Support info at foxnet.io
Fri Feb 19 18:14:07 CET 2016

Probably because the packages are usually updated after the version used?
For Ubuntu, I take this as an example, (I use Trusty) 0.99 clamav is not updated yet, I know it's work for the person who holds the updated package, but it ' is long ...

For my part, test approved on CentOS 7 with either bug, but it works ...

Thank you to the community.

Mz