If you want a faster Kolab, read this.

Andy Kopciuch akopciuch at bddf.ca
Sat Sep 12 10:44:37 CEST 2015

On Friday September 11 2015 12:30:04 Paul Bronson wrote:
> Andy, I tried that but when i start the service it instantly dies and says
> sub system is locked?

I found what I assume was your thread on serverfault :

http://serverfault.com/questions/721654/low-entropy-on-container

Why are you running kolab in a container instead of a VM?   I admit I'm not a
virtualization expert, but isn't the purpose of containers to allow for
multiple user space instances of the same application?  You are never going to
have more than one instance of the kolab server.   I would think you should be
running it in a VM, not a container.

Andy