CalDAV/CardDAV iRony issue

Trogdor Wasaman trogdor at gabrielforster.com
Thu Oct 29 11:41:53 CET 2015

Found the issue. Kolab auths using strtolower for the username. So, in
LDAP, it is First.Last at example.com, but kolab_auth.php changes it to
first.last at example.com. iRony/SabreDAV seems to be taking the value
directly from LDAP and excpects the capital letters. Changing  the letters
to capital in the url productes. the correct results.

So, why and where is it pulling directly from LDAP and not doing a
strtolower? We could either change iRony to lowercase the address
(preferred) or change the string in the URL. Any ideas of the best approach?