CalDAV/CardDAV iRony issue

Carpenter, Troy troy at carpenter.cx
Tue Oct 27 15:31:50 CET 2015

On 2015-10-27 7:44 am, Trogdor Wasaman wrote:

> Also, this. Has anyone had similar issues with DAV? What privileges is it looking for?
>
> On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 9:01 AM, Trogdor Wasaman <trogdor at gabrielforster.com> wrote:
>
>> When using the links given from within roundcube for DAV content, users get the following priiveleges error (ical content works without issue):
>>
>> <d:error xmlns:d="DAV:" xmlns:s="http://sabredav.org/ns">
>>
>> <s:exception>Sabre\DAVACL\Exception\NeedPrivileges</s:exception>
>>
>> <s:message>
>> User did not have the required privileges ({DAV:}read) for path "calendars/trogdor.wasaman at example.com/dfe618d2-5422-463f-9106-87a628491d4e [1]"
>> </s:message>
>> <s:sabredav-version>1.8.9</s:sabredav-version>
>>
>> <d:need-privileges>
>>
>> <d:resource>
>>
>> <d:href>
>> /iRony/calendars/trogdor.wasaman at example.com/dfe618d2-5422-463f-9106-87a628491d4e [1]
>> </d:href>
>>
>> <d:privilege>
>>
>> <d:read/>
>> </d:privilege>
>> </d:resource>
>> </d:need-privileges>
>> </d:error>
>>
>> Has anyone else encountered this? It is weird there is no read privileges. I'm assuming write doesn't currently work either, but related.

I'm not experiencing this in Kolab 3.4, but I do have an authentication
issue in Kolab 3.5 that nobody has been able to help with yet.  I get
this:

[05-Oct-2015 19:46:52,830700 -0400]: RESPONSE: 401 Unauthorized
a: application/xml; charset=utf-8

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<d:error xmlns:d="DAV:" xmlns:s="http://sabredav.org/ns">
  <s:sabredav-version>2.1.6</s:sabredav-version>
  <s:exception>Sabre\DAV\Exception\NotAuthenticated</s:exception>
  <s:message>No basic authentication headers were found</s:message>
</d:error>

Looks like a totally different problem, though.  It doesn't even get as
far as you do.  As best I can tell from researching my error, something
isn't passing in the authentication headers to iRony.

Links:
------
[1]
http://trogdor.wasaman@example.com/dfe618d2-5422-463f-9106-87a628491d4e