Problems with Roundcubemail themes

Michael Corbit mikecorbit at jodig.net
Tue Oct 27 16:51:32 CET 2015

27. Oct 2015 03:06 by machniak at kolabsys.com:

> On 10/26/2015 08:39 PM, Michael Corbit wrote:
>> I'm working through various problems with getting Kolab 3.4 set-up and am
>> getting errors like this with every theme -- Chameleon, Classic, and
>> Larry.
>
> Kolab plugins do not support classic skin, they should work with Larry
> and of course Chameleon (which is based and depends on Larry). So, first
> of all remove skins/classic directory if you have one.

Aleksander, thanks for your help.

I wasn't able to erase the packages for classic since others require them.
However, I did manually remove the directories for classic. This by itself
didn't solve the problem of the the missing calendar file for Larry and
Chameleon.

In the end I found packages that were not installed.  I solved the missing
calendar and page rendering problem with:
"dnf repository-packages tpokorra-kolab list roundcubemail-*larry*"

digger