Primary email address woes

Dugite-Code dugite at peekread.info
Tue Oct 20 03:13:23 CEST 2015

As far as I understand it after the login is authenticated against the
389 Directory Server it returns the primary user-name. So other than
editing how the primary user-name is generated (See:
http://lists.kolab.org/pipermail/users/2015-August/019679.html) I don't
think there is a way to show the right one.

One potential solution could be to hide the class "username" in the css

---

Regards
Dugite-Code https://github.com/dugite-code/