Kolab Host, Relaying Email from foreign mail server.

Eric Renfro psi-jack at linux-help.org
Wed Oct 7 16:57:11 CEST 2015

Hmm... Still no help?

So I've been digging a bit deeper, and decided to poke at things. I went and disabled the line in the master.cf:

-o smtpd_data_restrictions=$submission_data_restrictions

Which is the data restriction policy from Kolab. I'd like to not have to do that, but actually get it to where it could work properly.

Eric Renfro