Kolab 3.4 - Problem when securing installation

Philip Trickett (List) phil-ml at techworks.ie
Tue Nov 24 19:11:48 CET 2015

Hi,

I have a clean install of Kolab 3.4 from Timotheus' kolabscripts (just
used them to automate the install), installed on CentOS7, which works
fine when used after the default install, and data transfer.

I transfer the data from an older installation by cheekily rsyncing the
following:

/var/lib/imap
/var/spool/imap

As well as this I sync the accounts etc from the directory server using
the backup script and procedure here:

https://docs.kolab.org/administrator-guide/backup-and-restore.html

After I have done all this, and logged in and tested a couple of
accounts to see synced email etc. , I follow the guide here:

https://docs.kolab.org/howtos/secure-kolab-server.html

When I restart the services etc. (I restart the server to make sure), I
log into roundcube on https using one of the accounts that I tested
before the setup, and the login works fine, but I get an error:

Server Error: STATUS: Mailbox does not exist

I have tried looking through the logs for obvious errors, but nothing
stands out.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Phil