Is this a problem with iRony sync?

Michael Corbit mikecorbit at jodig.net
Wed Nov 4 20:46:10 CET 2015

Hello All,

I'm starting out with a fresh install of Kolab 3.4. using the tpokorra-kolab
repository with Fedora 22. And I'm trying to solve sync issues I've had with
iRony. One was caused by imported google calendars with a slash, "/" in the
UID. But I'm still getting this in the logs. Initially a new calendar seems
to sync ok and then this starts showing up.

Here's /var/log/iRony/user at example.net/console at the beginning of a sync
=========================

[04-Nov-2015 14:13:38,000000 -0500]: Basic
calendars/user at example.net/85592d82-e777-4afd-9ab8-707cfe5673c3
[04-Nov-2015 14:13:38,000000 -0500]:
Kolab\CalDAV\CalendarBackend::getCalendarByName;
85592d82-e777-4afd-9ab8-707cXXXXXXXX
[04-Nov-2015 14:13:38,000000 -0500]:
Kolab\CalDAV\CalendarBackend::getCalendarByName;
85592d82-e777-4afd-9ab8-707cXXXXXXXX
[04-Nov-2015 14:13:38,000000 -0500]:
Kolab\CalDAV\CalendarBackend::calendarQuery;
85592d82-e777-4afd-9ab8-707cXXXXXXXX;
array (
  'name' => 'VCALENDAR',
  'is-not-defined' => false,
  'comp-filters' =>
  array (
    0 =>
    array (
      'name' => 'VEVENT',
      'is-not-defined' => false,
      'comp-filters' =>
      array (
      ),
      'prop-filters' =>
      array (
      ),
      'time-range' => NULL,
    ),
  ),
  'prop-filters' =>
  array (
  ),
  'time-range' => NULL,
)
[04-Nov-2015 14:13:38,000000 -0500]:
Kolab\CalDAV\CalendarBackend::getCalendarObject;
85592d82-e777-4afd-9ab8-707cXXXXXXXX;
0sjutm8g2fl0noqkg7sg7rj8us at google.com.ics

Does this look like a problem or something that should be solved?

-- digger