Kolab 3.4 CentOS 6 HTTPD Sig Fault

Janszen, Josh josh.janszen at yhnmail.com
Mon May 4 14:50:25 CEST 2015

Hi,

I am having an issue where every week my HTTPD service goes down and
does not come back up. I am getting the following message in the error
log

[notice] seg fault or similar nasty error detected in the parent
process.

I found this link, which looks to be similar to my issue but I do not
have that location for the PHP file

http://florian.schoengassner.at/sunday-apache-crash-en.html

I have also read it could be an issue with the log rotations, which
sounds right because there are only two other lines in the log file
aside from the one above when this issue occurs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Josh