ptloader segfaults gone in Kolab 3.4?

Cornelius Hald hald at icandy.de
Tue Mar 24 08:35:30 CET 2015

On Sat, 2015-03-21 at 12:58 +0100, Jan Kowalsky wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I upgraded a clone of my productive mailserver - but the ptloader errors
> still exists. In a plain new installation with only one domain and a
> couple of testaccounts everything looks ok - but not in the productive
> environment with hundreds of accounts and about 15 domains.
>
> I hadn't had the time to get further in this problem - and I'm afraid
> I'll lack of knowledge about cyrus ...
>
> But did you find out more about the reasons of segfault? It seems to be
> related to certain conditions of the setup. Otherwise a lot more people
> should be affected.
>
> Regards
> Jan

Hi,

so far I didn't find time to look into this further. Also I'm not an
expert in cyrus and ldap as well... I might have a chance to look into
this again next week, but I doubt I'll find a solution by myself.

Anyway, thanks a lot for you input. It's good to know the bug still
exists with current cyrus.

Cheers,
Conny