Undeliverable even though in LDAP

Paul Bronson signaldeveloper at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 16:12:44 CEST 2015

Torsten,

Thanks! If you tell me where to begin tracking this down I can try to come
up with a fix, not sure which module is responsible for handling this or
creating the:

2015-07-28 08:55:33,264 pykolab.wallace ERROR Failed to parse iTip events
from message: ValueError(u'Offset must be less than 24 hours, was -400',)

error. I would gladly attempt to fix this myself if I knew where to start :)

Is there a way to temporarily shut down the service or module?

Where can I submit the fix?

Thanks!!