Undeliverable even though in LDAP

Torsten Grote torsten at kolab.org
Tue Jul 28 15:52:57 CEST 2015

Hi Paul,

On Tuesday 28 July 2015 09:02:45 Paul Bronson wrote:
> I reported the issue a few days ago..

Thanks for reporting this. It is important to have this tracked, so others can
find it and the developers can fix it.

> I don't see any activity on it:

The tickets are dealt with on a best-effort basis by the community. We do our
best to resolve issues as fast as possible, but many people in the community
are just volunteers doing this in their spare time. The corporate participants
in the community focus of course on customer related work first.

If you need your issues resolved in a reliable fashion, there's Service Level
Agreements available with Kolab Enterprise. You can find more information
here:

    https://kolabenterprise.com

Kind Regards,
Torsten