Howto delete a parent Domain?

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus at kolab.org
Sat Jan 17 18:20:18 CET 2015

Hello Thomas,

You can set the status of a domain to Deleted, just below the text field
for the domain name definition.

Then you have to run manually, or in a cronjob, this php file:
http://git.kolab.org/kolab-wap/tree/bin/domain_delete.php
You need to download it, it is not part of the Kolab installation:

cd /usr/share/kolab-webadmin/lib
wget http://git.kolab.org/kolab-wap/plain/bin/domain_delete.php
php domain_delete.php

hmm, this fails for me, in /var/log/dirsrv/.../errors it says that my
domain does have 1 child(ren).

But this is how it is supposed to work.
Does it work for you?

Timotheus