Howto delete a parent Domain?

Reitelbach, Thomas tr at erdfunkstelle.de
Sat Jan 17 15:33:00 CET 2015

Hello list,

I've setup kolab 3.3 on centos 6.6 just fine. Using the
multi-domain-scripts I have configured kolab to serve 4 independent
parent domains and I must say: everything is working just fine and as
expected.

But now I have the need to remove one of the parent domains. In kolab
3.1 I was able to do this using the web administration panel, but in
kolab 3.3 the responsible button is missing (or at least I can't find
it).

So can anyone help me what is the preferred way to delete a parent
domain from kolab?
I have simply NO idea how ldap itself works and thus I am stuck with the
web panel. Removing the corresponding IMAP mailboxes is no problem for
me.

Thanks for advise...
Thomas