Multiple domain setup -- Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local recipient table

Stelios A. stelios.a at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 23:50:51 CET 2015

Hi all,

I'm trying to setup a VM with Kolab and multi domain functionality as I
want to server emails for 2 domains.

I follow the how to from the wiki pages 5 times by restoring the VM and
doing the whole setup from the beginnning but no luck.
Every time I'm getting the "Recipient address rejected: User unknown in
local recipient table" when I'm trying to send an email from the 2nd domain
to the 1st which exist on the same server.

Sending outside and receiving emails is working without a problem. The
issue is happening on the 2nd domain.

Any ideas how to troubleshoot this?

Kind regards,

Stelios