Kolab - Seafile interoperation - request for information about current status and/or assistance with setup

indev@tangodelta.pl (Bartosz Bednarski) indev at tangodelta.pl
Sat Dec 26 18:23:00 CET 2015

Hello Kolab Users!

I've been scratching my head about this for quite a long time since I've
read Aaron's blog post about Chwala:

https://kolab.org/news/2015/10/29/meet-chwala-kolabs-new-file-storage-component

Is Seafile integration possible and supported? When researching for my
question about WebDAV:

http://lists.kolab.org/pipermail/users/2015-December/020314.html

I've found people talking about Chwala and Seafile, but those were all
administrators deploying Kolab or tinkering with it. What sets me apart
from them is a) they are more knowledgeable b) I don't have a private
Kolab installation, but a subscription at Kolab Now.

Nowhere I have found a complete guide how to use the seaf-cli or
seafile-client with Kolab. The closest thing was this:

http://whvneo.blogspot.com/2015/03/how-to-kolab-with-seafile.html

but (understandably) I have no access to Kolab Now's LDAP. Maybe It's a
pointless chase? Or maybe it's been done, but I managed somehow *not* to
find the instructions?

I would be grateful for help, since a live sync would perfectly
complement the web UI and the WebDAV with Dolphin setup.

--
Z pozdrowieniami / with regards,
Tango "Bartosz Bednarski" Delta