Activesync not always syncing read status from server to mobile device

Carpenter, Troy troy at carpenter.cx
Mon Dec 14 21:11:24 CET 2015

On 2015-12-14 10:26 am, Cornelius Hald wrote:
> I've got that issues as well on Kolab 3.3. but didn't yet bother to
> investigate. Sorry :/

No need to apologize.  I ask because I seem to remember it way back in
3.3 as you say, and it carried into 3.4 and 3.5 Development.

I just did another test.  It looks like Syncroton will not mark more
than five emails at a time, either read or unread.  I could do one at a
time with the automatic "mark as read" feature, and even select 3 or for
and mark them in bulk.  But after that it appeared that only 5 emails
would get marked on the mobile device no matter how many were done at
the same time in Roundcube.  After that Roundcube and the mobile device
are out of sync with respect to the read status.

I have not tried it in the mobile to kolab direction.