Activesync not always syncing read status from server to mobile device

Carpenter, Troy troy at carpenter.cx
Fri Dec 11 18:48:44 CET 2015

I thought I had read this in the past, and must have missed a bug in
bugzilla if there is one, but is there still a problem syncing the read
status from the server to a mobile device via Syncroton?

If I read items in Roundcube one at a time, that seems to allow the read
flag to be sent to the mobile device.  However, if I do something like
"Mark all as read" or mark a large group of selected emails as read, the
emails remain unread on the mobile device no matter how much I update
(they do show as read in Roundcube).  I either have to mark them as read
on the mobile device, or force the mobile device to re-download
everything.

Items marked as read on the mobile device sync back to the server
correctly.

I'm running this on Centos 7 using the 3.5 Development repository,
currently up-to-date.