SMTP Problem

Johannes Kehrer Johannes at kehrer.by
Sun Apr 26 15:29:49 CEST 2015

Hello,
I have installed Kolab 3.4 on a Centos 7 VM.

The installation went without errormessage
----
(at least it seems, the last lines were:
MySQL roundcube Passwort [eAnGPcn44bPTBkc]:
ln -s '/usr/lib/systemd/system/httpd.service' '/etc/systemd/system/multi-
user.target.wants/httpd.service'
ln -s '/usr/lib/systemd/system/kolab-saslauthd.service'
'/etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/kolab-saslauthd.service'
ln -s '/usr/lib/systemd/system/cyrus-imapd.service'
'/etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/cyrus-imapd.service'
ln -s '/usr/lib/systemd/system/kolabd.service' '/etc/systemd/system/multi-
user.target.wants/kolabd.service'
[root at mail yum.repos.d]#
)
-----
Is this correct?

Nearly everythings seems to work . Roundcube is working fine and I also can
send emails.

However, when I try to send emails with Kmail and smtp, I always get the
errormessage:
"Fehler beim Übertragen der Nachricht. Mailversand fehlgeschlagen, da die
folgende Empfängeradresse vom Server abgelehnt wurde: johannes.kehrer at t-
online.de (Meldung des Servers: 5.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host
[79.232.202.242] blocked using zen.spamhaus.org;
http://www.spamhaus.org/query/bl?ip=79.232.202.242)"
Somehow it seems my PC-IP is directed to the receiving server (t-online.de).

Can this be caused with a wrong configuration of the Kolab server?

Kind regards,
Johannes

--
Johannes Kehrer