Can't login to /roundcubemail

Daniel Helgenberger daniel.helgenberger at m-box.de
Sun Apr 26 12:46:20 CEST 2015

On Sa, 2015-04-25 at 23:52 +0200, Tamás Varga wrote:
> Hy!
>
>  I installed <https://kolab.dotlan.net/docs/installation-guide/centos.html>the
> Kolab 3.3 for CentOS 6.6 distribution. I created user to /kolab-webadmin and
> when I want login to the roundcebe, then write to message roundcube: Connection
> to storage server failed.
If this is a new install, you should not bother with old versions and
use kolab 3.4 strait away.

> My maillog:
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7eNOTrYybW4cDR1Y1E2c0IwVU0/view?usp=sharing
>
> roundcubemail/userlogins (error -2)
>
> Why don't login /roundcubemail? What is the problem? What can I do?
Please check IMAP and LDAP is runnung (though LDAP seems to work if you
can login into web-admin).

At lest SASLd is not working, this from your maillog:
Apr 26 01:11:21 kolabserver imaps[1402]: SASL unable to open Berkeley db /etc/sasldb2: No such file or directory

check if the service is running.

> Regards, Thomas

Daniel Helgenberger
m box bewegtbild GmbH

P: +49/30/2408781-22
F: +49/30/2408781-10

ACKERSTR. 19
D-10115 BERLIN

www.m-box.de  www.monkeymen.tv

Geschäftsführer: Martin Retschitzegger / Michaela Göllner
Handeslregister: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg / HRB 112767