Kolab 3.1 Shared Mail Folder Delegate

"Saša Friedrich (BiTLAB)" sasa.friedrich at bitlab.si
Tue Sep 30 10:57:26 CEST 2014

Hello,

I'm trying to create "Shared Mail Folder" in Kolab 3.1. Here's what I did:

1. Add Shared Mail Folder via kolab-webadmin
     folder name: test_share
     email address: test_share at my-domain.com
     Target IMAP Folder: shared/test_share at my-domain.com

2. After 1st step I could subscribe to that folder in my roundcube
account, but I couldn't
     sand any mails from other mail account (other domain, server). My
mail was bounced
     with error "550-You do not have permission to post a message to
this mailbox". I found
     a solution (thanks to this mailing list) adding permisions with:
     kolab sam shared/test_share at my-domain.com anyone all
     After that I can send to that email.

     BTW: what does these permisions mean (lrswipkxtecda)?

3. Now I'd like to be able to send mail from my account as
test_share at my-domain.com.
     I added my account to delegate in kolab-webadmin on that shared
mail folder, logged out
     and logged in to my roundcube, but in my identities I can not
choose this shared email as
     my email for outgoing mail.

     What am I doing wrong?

Thank you all for help!