upgrade 3.1 -> 3-3

Daniel Hoffend dh at dotlan.net
Fri Sep 5 11:39:57 CEST 2014

Hi JP

>I also had to reconcile the following .rpmnew files:
>
>/etc/roundcubemail/
>acl.inc.php
>managesieve.inc.php
>calendar.inc.php
>kolab.auth.inc.php
>libkolab.inc.php
Sure you get new files cause they differ from the one
created/overwritten by setup-kolab. But you're right, by looking at the
differences from the complete folder i see that some other files have
been adjusted.

http://git.kolab.org/pykolab/diff/share/templates/?id=pykolab-0.7.1&id2=pykolab-0.6.10

I've added this link to the documentation as well on github, but feel
free to send a pull request with additional information.

https://github.com/kolab-groupware/kolab-docs/blob/master/source/administrator-guide/upgrading-from-kolab-3.1-to-3.3.rst

>Roundcube afterwards only showed a non-graphic login screen, which did
>not work.
>setup-kolab roundcube
>changed this. Roundcube is now working nicely.
That's because the apache roundcube configuration file has changed. If
you would look into the apache conf.d folder you should find a .rpmnew
file aswell for roundcubemail.

>(1)
>However adding to /etc/postfix/master.cf
>
>     -o cleanup_service_name=cleanup_internal
Maybe that's one of your kolab 3.0 configurations. Cause in Kolab 3.1
this line was already included in the default configuration.

>(2)
>freebusy is not working,
>even though I followed the instructions and did a setup-kolab freebusy.
>config.ini contains an administrative password at all fbsource and
>bind_pw entries.
>
>Log says:
>imap.WARNING: Failed to connect to IMAP server: -1
>{"scheme":"imap","host":"localhost","port":143,"user":"jphorst at sciencebridge.de","pass":"administrative-password","path":"/","query":"proxy_auth=cyrus-admin","url":"imap://jphorst%40sciencebridge.de:administrative-password@localhost:143/?proxy_auth=cyrus-admin","lc_attributes[]":"mail","loglevel":"300","expires":"15m","bind_dn":"uid=kolab-service,ou=Special
>Users,dc=sciencebridge,dc=de","fbsource":"imap://jphorst%40sciencebridge.de:administrative-password@localhost:143/?proxy_auth=cyrus-admin","filter":"(&(objectClass=kolabInetOrgPerson)(|(mail=jphorst at sciencebridge.de)(alias=jphorst at sciencebridge.de)))","bind_pw":"administrative-password","cacheto":"/var/cache/kolab-freebusy/jphorst at sciencebridge.de.ifb","lc_attributes":"mail","attributes[]":"mail","base_dn":"dc=sciencebridge,dc=de","type":"ldap","attributes":"mail","mail_attributes":"mail","proxy_auth":"cyrus-admin"}
>[]
>
>Looks like the administrative password is wrongly combined with my
>userid. How does config.ini need to be changed?
Is your imap server really running on localhost or is it only bound to
your external address? Whatis roundcube configured to use? Maybe you can
try an replace imap://user:pass@localhost:143 with
imaps://user:pass@imap.example.org:993/ if your ssl setup is working
correctly.

On my test installation I had freebusy running just fine with the
default configuration afaik.

>(3)
>iRony is not working
><s:exception>Sabre\DAV\Exception\NotImplemented</s:exception><s:message>GET
>is only implemented on File
>objects</s:message><s:sabredav-version>1.8.9</s:sabredav-version>
This is okay and means iRony is working fine. The default configuration
is that GET (aka browsing via WEB) is not enabled. You've to adjust your
Apache Configuration to support this.

/etc/httpd/config.d/iRony.conf
SetEnv DAVBROWSER true

--