Kolab version where it is not a must to be an email server developer?

Rick mudmanc4 at spamarrest.com
Thu Sep 4 15:20:51 CEST 2014

These are running in VM’s or CT’s behind pfsense appliance.
Experimented with FQDN and PTR to insure these were not an issue.

I am curious if using api _ url = http://localhost/kolab-webadmin/api  within kolab.conf  could be causing an issue
Should this URL be set to ‘something other’ such as the FQDN or at least the hostname
As I remove ‘localhost’ from /etc/hosts - would it still loopback and ‘see’ itself ?

Thanks, Rick