Kolab version where it is not a must to be an email server developer?

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus at kolab.org
Thu Sep 4 15:00:58 CEST 2014

Hello Rick,

> There must be many steps I am missing in that case.
> new installs, fresh server OS either debian 7 or centos 6 or 7
> Always succeeds install, yet chwala inacessable <domain com/chwala
> Icons to upload file/image greyed out
>
> Any idea where i am going wrong ?

I am looking into this myself as well, at this moment.

I think in my case, it is because I am running my Kolab on a container
behind an iptables firewall. This means that the api urls are not
working, because the outside IP/domain name is different than the
hostname of the actual container.
I am trying to change some urls to localhost, but still investigating.
Some things work now.
See https://github.com/TBits/KolabScripts/issues/34 if you want to see
my current progress...

I will report back when I have a solution.
Your situation might be different though.

Timotheus