Notes CalDAV url

kolab.user at use.startmail.com kolab.user at use.startmail.com
Mon Oct 27 22:31:04 CET 2014

I was able to successfully perform a basic configuration and connect evolution mail, calendar and address book clients to a kolab server installed from latest kolab.org yum fedora repository. However, I can't find a way to access kolab server Notes section from evolution. Calendar and Tasks have menu item "show url" but that feature does not exist in Notes. Is access to Notes via CalDAV supported? Evolution does not find any Notes on the server:
"PROPFIND /iRony/ HTTP/1.1" 207 690
"PROPFIND /iRony/principals/kolab.user%40example.org/ HTTP/1.1" 207 1517
"PROPFIND /iRony/calendars/kolab.user%40example.org/ HTTP/1.1" 207 3164
the above is from web server access_log when selected "Find Memo Lists" in evolution.