Can't receive nor send mails trough Roundcube (error 454)

Juan M juanchino at msn.com
Sun Oct 26 01:18:18 CEST 2014

Hello,
I managed to setup kolab 3.3 multitenant following the HOWTO multidomain instructions and this one (http://kolab.org/blog/timotheus-pokorra/2014/04/12/configuration-kolab3-multiple-domains) by T. Pokorra.
I setup 2 domains and added users in the webadmin. I can log into roundcube with those credentials. However I've tried sending mail to and from those accounts with negative results.
My investigation so far:Does the following command work? kolab lm. yes it returns the full list of accounts.Is the kolab-saslauthd service running? [ ok ] kolab-saslauthd is running.Is it functional? OK "Success."Is LDAP running? [info] dirsrv exchange (pid 3097) is runningcyrus-imapd seems to be running okpostfix seems to be running okwhen I run: postmap -q user at domain.tld ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap/local_recipient_maps.cf, i get user at domain.tld so i guess maps are ok
When I try sending mail from roundcube it says  SMTP error 454, authentication failed.
Any ideas? help?