Iphone/ios 8.0.2 activesync

Ingo Ratsdorf ingo at envirology.co.nz
Wed Oct 15 10:17:22 CEST 2014

On 15/10/14 20:50, Fabien Muller wrote:
> Le 15/10/14 00:56, Ingo Ratsdorf a écrit :
>> On 15/10/2014 11:28, Torsten Grote wrote:
>>> Hi Fabien,

>>> So you can log into http://my-server/Microsoft-server-ActiveSync/ and
>>> you get no errors whatsoever? Then I suspect maybe a
>>> misconfiguration on
>>> your iPhone. Did you try other ActiveSync clients? Did you activate the
>>> Calender for sync in the webclient's settings?
>> Also check the "advanced settings". iOS really prefers HTTPS and gets
>> easily confused wuth you don't supply secure connections. Check the port
>> setting.

> Hello,
>
> For my iphone configuration i use :
>
> "Add Account/Microsoft Exchange"
> login at my-domain for the address
> password
> after i put :
> server full address
> login
> password is the same
>
> Then i have a message that my account is not found.
>
> after i go to advance setting and disable ssl (i have default
> configuration with no ssl)
> then the configuration is validate
>
> When i go in the iphone calendar, i see the Kolab calendars, but
> nothing is synchronized and display in the calendar view.
>
> In the kolab webclient, i see the id of the phone in settings
> "Activesync" and the sync of my calendar is activate.
>
> Fabien Muller
Good, you are one step closer. Unfortunately I cannot help you with
Kolab itself since I am not using it (yet).
So your Activesync in general is setup and working from a phone
perspective. Not sure whether Kolab needs any settings to allow for this
to happen.
As per Torsten's advice, did you check "Did you activate the Calender
for sync in the webclient's settings?"
Do you have any sync logs from Kolab?

Cheers,
Ingo