Multi-domain webadmin / WAP with Kolab 3.3 on CentOS 7

Cornelius Hald hald at icandy.de
Fri Oct 3 22:42:37 CEST 2014

Hello again :)

My setup with two separate domains is now mostly working. That is
sending and receiving mail and log in to roundcube.

Now I want to have a separate domain admin for each domain. So I've
added the role 'kolab-admin' to a user of each domain. Both users are
able to log in to the webadmin, but only the user of the primary domain
is working as expected.

If I log in the admin user of the secondary domain, I get a situation,
where the user is authenticated against the secondary domain, but WAP
shows the contents of the primary domain. E.g. I can see the users of
the primary domain, but I cannot change them. Also the title bar in WAP
shows the name of the primary domain instead of the secondary.

Now, if I look at the output of /var/log/dirsrv/slapd-kolab/access I can
see that the queries are done against the primary domain. So at least it
is consistent. But I absolutely have no idea, where WAP gets the
information which domain it should query for which user.

Basically this search query is wrong. It should read
'secondarydomain.com'

SRCH base="cn=kolab,cn=config" scope=2
filter="(&(&(associatedDomain=*))(associatedDomain=primarydomain.com))"
attrs="* aci"

Is there a config file for WAP? Should that info be in LDAP? If yes,
where? Or does this depend on imapd.conf or maybe kolabd.conf?

Pointers and hints would be great!

Thanks!
Conny