Separated resources for each hosted domain (WAS: Deleting/changing account types on domain basis)

Cornelius Hald hald at icandy.de
Tue Nov 25 13:11:25 CET 2014

Hi again!

I'm trying to rephrase this :) Is it possible to have separated resource
types for each individual hosted domain? E.g.

Domain 1:
* Car
* Conference Room

Domain 2:
* Projector
* Camera
* Notebook

To me it looks like the resources types (and other object types) are
stored under the management domain. Is there a way to store those with
each individual hosted domain?

Thanks!
Conny