updated initSSL script for kolab 3.3 ?

Henrik Bohr henrik.bohr at outlook.com
Tue Nov 18 15:58:04 CET 2014

Dear all,

I installed kolab 3.3 on centos 6.4 and tried to initialize the usage of SSL via tbits initSSL script, which worked fine for kolab 3.1.
On kolab 3.3 it is unfortunetly not possbile to use roundcube after SSL initialization via this script.

Does anybody know if there is an updated version, or which parts of the script need to be changed?

The usage is roundcube fails with the same error, I recently described in the topic "roundcube shows blank page after plugin installation":

Error: The requested URL /roundcubemail/e*************8db/ was not found on this server.

the apache log file shows:

[error] [client 141.xx.xx.xx] File does not exist: /usr/share/roundcubemail/public_html/roundcubemail, referer: https://www.kolab

Does anybody have a suggestion for me, how to update the init SSL script, or how to fix this error?

Thanks a lot,
Henrik