updated initSSL script for kolab 3.3 ?

Thomas Baumann tom at tiri.li
Tue Nov 18 16:22:50 CET 2014

Hi Henrik,

just include all your kolab-Alias-Configuration Files in your ssl.conf of
Apache.
This worked for me.

Excerpt from my ssl.conf:

Include /etc/httpd/conf.d/roundcubemail.conf
Include /etc/httpd/conf.d/kolab-webadmin.conf
Include /etc/httpd/conf.d/kolab-freebusy.conf
Include /etc/httpd/conf.d/kolab-syncroton.conf
Include /etc/httpd/conf.d/iRony.conf
Include /etc/httpd/conf.d/chwala.conf

Best regards,
Thomas.

> Dear all,
>
> I installed kolab 3.3 on centos 6.4 and tried to initialize the usage of
> SSL via tbits initSSL script, which worked fine for kolab 3.1.
> On kolab 3.3 it is unfortunetly not possbile to use roundcube after SSL
> initialization via this script.
>
> Does anybody know if there is an updated version, or which parts of the
> script need to be changed?
>
> The usage is roundcube fails with the same error, I recently described in
> the topic "roundcube shows blank page after plugin installation":
>
> Error: The requested URL /roundcubemail/e*************8db/ was not found
> on this server.
>
> the apache log file shows:
> [error] [client 141.xx.xx.xx] File does not exist:
> /usr/share/roundcubemail/public_html/roundcubemail, referer:
> https://www.kolab
>
> Does anybody have a suggestion for me, how to update the init SSL script,
> or how to fix this error?
>
> Thanks a lot,
> Henrik

tiri GmbH
Lauenburger Str. 31a
21493 Schwarzenbek
Tel. 04151 8674995
Fax. 04151 8674996
Net. http://www.tiri.li

Geschäftsführer: Thomas Baumann
Sitz Schwarzenbek, Amtsgericht Lübeck, HRB 8837 HL