Kolab 3.3 no accept/deny buttons i email on calendar invitations

Nikolai Maziashvili mkudro at outlook.com
Tue Nov 18 15:46:12 CET 2014

Thank you Eric, i got it working. in my case Rouncube was trying to execute java script from under /chwala... i corrected vhost configuration and now t works.
And i have already answered to Aleksander, but something tells me that i have replied to his only email and not to group.

This is what i wrote to him, just in case someone else may find it useful.

> Thank
 you Aleksander, after checking if browser console i sow that it was
looking for java script it couldn't find. I immediately thought it must
have been vhost configuration on the server...
> i haven't included chwala
 into vhost
config, i was thinking it was just a file manager that i didn't need...