Importing users by python api

Henning laclaro at mail.com
Tue Nov 11 19:23:15 CET 2014

Hi,

I'm interested in creating new users from data, stored in some textfile.
Because my first kolab-server was 2.4 and I still use the LDAP-data from
that time, I want to make sure everything is shiny and new.

I would imagine some file, containing things like user names, first
names, last names and secondary mail addresses.

Where should I plugin a (bash/python) script that reads this file and
creates new users of a certain type via kolab internals. The plain
"kolab"-command seems to work, if you use it headlessly via terminal
input...but it's veeeery slow, not unflexible and not handy at all.

best regards
Henning