Sync /seen flag from server to devices connected via ActiveSync possible?

Konstantin Schorp konstantin at schorp.de
Thu May 29 12:34:42 CEST 2014

Hi Troy,

please keep in mind that this is an undocumented „hack“ and that there might still be unresolved issues. I also had some issues when switching on multiple folder support. It took several reboots of the smartphone, and deleting and re-adding the account/device.

The Calendar label issue remains. I just checked with an ipad, same issue there.