Sync /seen flag from server to devices connected via ActiveSync possible?

Troy Carpenter troy at carpenter.cx
Wed May 28 23:36:26 CEST 2014

I made the same changes to that file, adding "android40", "android", and
"SAMSUNGSGHI747" as is in your array.  However, I didn't see multiple
calendars.  I deleted my account on the phone and the device from Roundcube,
but when I re-added my account and configured the shared folder to be
sync'ed, I still only saw my Calendar and Tasks (that's what they were
named), but not the shared calendar was still integrated with my calendar
and not separate.