Sync /seen flag from server to devices connected via ActiveSync possible?

Torsten Grote torsten at kolab.org
Wed May 28 10:50:43 CEST 2014

On Tuesday 27 May 2014 22:39:37 Konstantin Schorp wrote:
> In general, Activesync support is still a little wonky (shared calendars
> from other users all showing up as „Calendar“, rendering them
> undistinguishable and therefore unusable).

This is most likely a limitation of your Android device that only supports one
calender, therefore the Kolab ActiveSync Server merges them together to show
you all the events anyway.

Only most recent versions of Android support multiple calenders via
ActiveSync, but I think this is not yet enabled in our code.

Kind Regards,
Torsten

--
Torsten Grote