Sync /seen flag from server to devices connected via ActiveSync possible?

Konstantin Schorp konstantin at schorp.de
Tue May 27 22:39:37 CEST 2014

I hope this is just a configuration problem.

In general, Activesync support is still a little wonky (shared calendars from other users all showing up as „Calendar“, rendering them undistinguishable and therefore unusable).

I seriously suggest to ensure that at least

- 2-way sync
- Distinguishable Calendar names

should be supported as soon as possible.

Virtually everybody uses their account from a mobile device, so Activesync is an essential feature which has to work.

With respect to the syncing issue, maybe there is hope:

> On 05/11/2014 03:34 PM, Konstantin Schorp wrote:
>
>>> As stated before. Syncing flag changes in direction server -> device isn't implemented in Kolab driver for Syncroton.
>>
>> Are you planning to add this feature in the next releases?
>
> It was implemented long time ago. What version are you using?
>
> --
> Aleksander Machniak
> Software Developer
> Kolab Systems AG: http://kolabsys.com
> PGP: 19359DC1

I hope this works out. I really like kolab.

Best,

Konstantin